To add the CNAME record to your domain host, follow the steps below. See your domain host’s documentation for more specific instructions.
- Go to your domain’s DNS records.
- Add a record to your DNS settings, selecting CNAME as the record type.
- Return to the first window or tab and copy the contents of the Label/Host field.
- Paste the copied contents into the Label or Host field with your DNS records.
- Return to the first window or tab and copy the contents of the Destination/Target field.
- Paste the copied contents into the Destination or Target field with your DNS records.
- Save your record.
- CNAME record changes can take up to 72 hours to go into effect, but typically they happen much sooner.
After these changes occur, you're good to go! Congratulations on your new marketplace.
Updated 7 months ago